Elevation Floatation & Yoga is a pioneering, wellness, relaxation and community centre for human potential in Melbourne’s inner suburbs. Our focus and mission is to elevate the mind, elevate the body and elevate the potential of our customers. We want everyone we come in contact with to leave feeling relaxed, inspired and revitalised.
- Be surrounded by incredible people… we have a growing tribe of members and staff
- A nice blend between sales and service
- Our great service is building an amazing community so No aggressive sales strategies are needed.
- Learn all aspects of running a leading health and wellness studio!
- Join a like minded family and experience all the benefits we have on offer.
- We now have an exciting opportunity for part timer/casual member service consultants at our Studio in Hawthorn East.
- Our consultant champions must be self-starters with a winning can-do Mind Set and are prepared to go the extra mile to achieve their targets. We love high achievers and are determined to keep growing an amazing studio for our beautiful clients and members to chill out, improve overall self-awareness and happiness.
- Continue to grow your front desk, client service, administration, online, social media and overall business skills!
Who do we see as a great fit for this role?
- Individuals with a passion for mindfulness, health, wellness and yoga of course!
- Someone who is committed to growing themselves and the Elevation Brand
- Those with great customer service and sales skills
- Someone who is looking for something varied and Different! You get to work in a blend of roles including customer service, administration, studio management and definitely sales.
- Those with great ideas and are proactive in making them become a reality!
Apply for this role if:
- You have a passion for delivering high levels of sales through customer service and great relationships
- You have a passion for mindfulness, health, wellness and yoga (Yoga Teacher)
- Can get to Camberwell/Hawthorn East easily
- You have the ability to work autonomously and proactively
- You have a fun an open mind, positive attitude, and a thirst to learn!
- Love doing things as a team whether that’s a yoga class, a float, and a workout or community event.
Preference will be given to those who have:
- Sales experience in the health, wellness, and yoga or fitness industry (Yoga Teachers)
- Experience in a reception or a customer service role
- Great computer skills: Excel, Word, client management software (mindbody), email correspondence
- Social media management (facebook/insta/snapchat)
- Bonus points if you have some form of certification in a training field (fitness, yoga instructor or similar)
- Excellent people skills and passion for community building!
- Float session every week
- Access to yoga classes
- Free event invites to community days, workouts, experiences, activities
- Discounts on partner products and services
- Staff education and training sessions
- Work in an awesome environment with an amazing team
- Learning what it takes to be a one of a kind and industry leading business
We will get in contact you if successful for initial round meetings over tea, coffee or maybe even kombucha!